Experience the difference of quality workmanship. Have your skis tuned by a highly-trained technician at Alpine Sports, and notice the difference a great tune can add to your skiing enjoyment.
We feature world-class precision ski &snowboard tuning, along with expert binding installation and adjustment services.
- Tuning: We’re proud to offer truly World-Class hand-shaping and hand-tuning. This combined with Wintersteiger base stone-grinds and ceramic edging, gives you custom-tuned performance with state-of-the-art precision.
- Bindings: We have a staff of expert trained technicians who specialize in installing and adjusting all modern alpine binding systems.
- Why do I need to tune my skis or board? The base and edges of your skis or board determine control, ease of turning and speed. A properly prepared base and clean, polished edges, along with a high quality wax, will drastically improve your performance and ability!
- How often should I tune my skis or board? You should start the season with a full tune. Then continue through the season getting only your edges re-sharpened as they become dull or burred.
- How do I know if my edges need sharpening? If you feel a lot of burring or nicks when you run you fingers along the metal edges of your skis or board, it’s time for re-sharpening.
- What if it’s been a while? Help, I hit a rock! A full stone-grind tune is usually necessary once a year, or if you need base or edge repairs. If so, we’ve got you covered, just bring ’em in and we’ll help determine what repairs and tuning is necessary.