Experience the difference of state-of-the-art Montana Crystal Glide robotic ski tuning. Have your skis precision tuned at Alpine Sports, and notice the difference an amazing tune can add to your skiing enjoyment.
We feature world-class precision ski & snowboard tuning, along with expert binding installation and adjustment services.
- Tuning: We’re proud to offer truly World-Class Montana robotic ski tuning. Custom professional stone-ground base patterns with Grip-Tech advanced edging, gives you precision-tuned performance with state-of-the-art accuracy.
- Bindings: We have a staff of expert trained technicians who specialize in installing and adjusting all modern alpine binding systems.
- Why do I need to tune my skis or board? The base and edges of your skis or board determine control, ease of turning and speed. A properly prepared base and clean, polished edges, along with a high quality wax, will drastically improve your performance and ability!
- How often should I tune my skis or board? You should start the season with a full tune. Then continue through the season getting only your edges re-sharpened as they become dull or burred.
- How do I know if my edges need sharpening? If you feel a lot of burring or nicks when you run you fingers along the metal edges of your skis or board, it’s time for re-sharpening.
- What if it’s been a while? Help, I hit a rock! A full stone-grind tune is usually necessary once a year, or if you need base or edge repairs. If so, we’ve got you covered, just bring ’em in and we’ll help determine what repairs and tuning is necessary.