Staying in historic Ogden Utah for a ski vacation? Planning to ski at Snowbasin, Powder Mountain, or Nordic Valley? Stop at Alpine Sports here in Ogden Utah for top-quality ski & snowboard rentals, before you go up. You’ll save time and money compared to the resorts. We offer a complete selection of Rental Skis, Snowboards, and Demo Equipment. You can trust us to provide you with the equipment you need. We’ve been making skiers happy for 4 generations (since 1955).
We are also Northern Utah’s oldest and best Ski Shop. You’ll find the best new skis, boots, mountain apparel, goggles, gloves, socks, etc. We also feature custom boot fitting, expert ski & board tuning & repair, and binding adjustment & installation. See the rest of our store here: Alpine Sports home page.
[ Rental Reservastions available Soon ]
Rent from Alpine Sports because we’re:
- Fast: Want to skip the rental crowds and waiting when you get up to the mountain? Our friendly staff will help get you up on the mountain skiing, not stuck in a long rental line at the resort.
- Easy: Make a reservation at least a day in advance and we’ll have your skis or board ready and waiting when you arrive. You can pick them up the night before, and drop them off early the next morning if you wish, just let us know.
- Helpful: Just beginning and need a complete package to get started? How about a helmet to protect your noggin? Our highly-trained certified staff will help make sure you have the right equipment and the best fit.
- Flexible: Just going up for one day, or keeping things all all week? Only need boots, or maybe just poles? Want to try out an amazing new pair of powder or frontside demo skis? We have a full range of rental gear, from beginner to expert.
- We Care: All our rental equipment is constantly tuned & maintained. Our staff is always ready to help. We want you to enjoy your time up on the mountain.
About our Location:
- Alpine Sports: 1165 Patterson Street, Ogden UT, 84403
- We’re just 25 minutes from Snowbasin & 40 minutes from Powder Mountain.
- Check our Hours & Location page for complete details.
- We’re just a 5-10 minute drive from Ogden hotels.
- We are directly across the street from the area’s premier State Wine & Liquor store